The Legends Golf Course at Parris Island
May 13, 2023
- Receive complimentary instruction taught by experienced professional golf instructors
- Use provided equipment to increase mobility and assist swing
- Practice driving, chipping and putting
- Connect with fellow adaptive athletes who are already golfers
- Discover your ABILITIES through adaptive golf!
Who can participate?
- Individuals with disabilities/challenges from stroke, spinal cord injury, TBI, neurological conditions, amputation and more
- Individuals who are recovering from major injury or surgery
- Register adaptive golfers for the clinic
- Transport adaptive golfers to the driving range area
- Assist adaptive golfers on the range or putting green
- Provide instruction/encouragement to adaptive golfers
- Help with set-up/clean-up of clinic materials
- Help adaptive golfers discover their ABILITIES through adaptive golf
Who can volunteer?
- Caring individuals who want to help make a difference
- Individuals with little or no medical training or golf experience
- Medical/Golf Professionals willing to provide their services